Driving directions north from the Gold Coast Airport – Apx 26 mins.
- Join the Gold Coast Highway and head north for 20km
- Turn right at Clifford St and right onto Surfers Paradise Boulevard
- Turn left onto Hamilton Ave.
Driving directions south from Brisbane Airport – Apx 1 hour 25 mins.
- Head south along Moreton Drive and take the ramp to Gateway Mwy
- Merge onto Gateway Mwy and follow for 21Km
- Follow signs to M1 (Pacific Hwy)
- Take exit 66 merge onto Smith St Mwy follow for 7.4Km
- Turn right onto Gold Coast Hwy and continue South for 5.6Km
- Turn left onto Hamilton Ave
By Public Bus
Surfside buslines run frequently to and from the Gold Coast Airport. For timetables and route information please contact Surfside.
By Coach Transfer
We can organise coach transfers through our reception for your convenience. Please call us on 07 5630 4500 with your flight details ready. Prices start from $22 per adult one way to/from the Gold Coast Airport or $46 per adult one way to/from Brisbane Airport.
Brisbane Airtrain offers regular services to/from the Brisbane Domestic and International terminals. You can book Airtrain connect service that will transfer to/from a Gold Coast train station to Surfers Paradise. Book online and receive a 10% discount.
Jump straight off the plane and straight into a Gold Coast Taxi from the Gold Coast Airport. It will cost approximately $60 one way.
Gold Coast Light Rail Construction
Please be aware that as of Thursday 7 February, 2013 Surfers Paradise Boulevard will be closed to all traffic for approximately 4 months due to construction of the Gold Coast Light Rail project.
How will this impact Q1 Resort? There will be no impact on the Resort itself during the construction process. However due to road closures, access to the Resort is only available via The Esplanade and turning east on to Hamilton Avenue. For more information visit the GoldLinQ website.
Click image to enlarge