Q1 encapsulates world-class recreational, dining and retail precincts with tropical landscaping, resort pools, day spa, meeting and conference facilities, a sophisticated dining precinct and complimentary secure car parking for our resort guests.
- 24 Hour Reception and Tour Desk
- Complimentary undercover secure car parking included with every booking
- WiFi in guest rooms – fees apply
- Breakfast served daily at Seventy7 Cafe & Bar, SkyPoint Observation Deck Level 77, with exclusive discounts are available for Q1 Resort guests.
- Two outdoor lagoon pools
- Indoor heated lap pool and spa
- Q1 Day Spa
- BBQ facilities (poolside) with poolside seating
- Fully equipped gymnasium with change rooms and showers (no wheelchair access)
- Male & female sauna and steam rooms
- Residents lounge and private cinema room (bookings via Reception. $100 bond required for use of the cinema)
- Conference and Meeting rooms
Dining & Activities
- SkyPoint Observation Deck & Climb
- Longboards Laidback Eatery & Bar poolside at Q1. Open daily from 10:00am for lunch and dinner. Live entertainment Friday & Saturday nights.
- Why not let us take care of your essentials and deliver one of our luxury Q1 Hampers to your apartment, call 07 5630 4500 to order.
- Seventy7 Cafe + Bar why go anywhere else when you can dine in a cafe with a one of a kind view, perfect for any occasion, located up on level 77 of Q1
- Hanazono Japanese Teppanyaki Restaurant with exclusive discounted menu for resort guests.
- Osaka Kaiten Sushi is truly the closest you will get to osaka outside of Japan.
- Pigs & Pints offer a farm house style of food, with a global fusion of flavours from Europe.
- Mondo Pizza & Pasta has become a Surfers Paradise pizza institution, offering a variety of traditional and exotic pizza and pastas.
- Q1 Retail Precinct includes ATM, convenience store, hairdresser, coffee shop, bottle shop, pizza & pasta restaurant and Subway.
- 50 meters to the patrolled beach
- Short stroll to Cavill Ave and over 300 specialty restaurants and boutique stores
- Within walking distance to the newly redeveloped ‘Capri on Via Roma’ shopping village